Here is our disclosure policy in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the Federal Trade Commission,.
- This policy is valid from October 1st 2019 forward until an update is noted via this page.
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Donna and Rich Allen. For questions about this blog, please contact Donna and Rich at [email protected].
- This blog receives income from affiliate links related to products discussed and used by the blog creators. This blog may also receive revenue from advertisements posted related to home organization, home décor, DIY, home technology, and travel. The bloggers may not have personally used all products or services from industry advertisements. This blog may also sell items or services through online commerce.
- This blog believes in honesty of opinions, identity, and our relationship with our readers. Any compensation by companies or products mentioned will be disclosed as such compensation could influence opinion and that will be noted. We strive to only reference and link to products and services in our articles actually used by the bloggers personally or alternatives that were similar in nature and quality.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product, service, website, or travel destination should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, supplier, company, travel agency, or party in question.
- This policy covers the below social channels owned and managed by (Person or Company) :
An Organized Season is a participant in several affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to the affiliate companies website.
Current affiliates or affiliate programs include the following(more will be added as new quality products and companies are found).
- Amazon Services LLC Associates Program – As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Google Adsense Network
- Home Depot Affiliate Program
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
We enjoy helping and inspiring others with our DIY and organization projects as well as decorating ideas. We ask that our projects, forms, pictures, and posts are not copied for another website or for personal gain. We ask that if you recreate any of our projects or content that you give An Organized Season credit for the inspiration and include a link back to our post that inspired you. If you have further questions regarding this, please feel free to ask.
- This blog will not share personal information with third parties. We do not store any information about your visit to this blog except for cookies to optimize and analyze your content to enhance your viewing and reading experience.
- What are
- Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your device’s memory. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about your device, such as user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using our services.
You can also visit the following sites to help you understand
- Opting out of Tracking cookies: https://www.rawsoft.com/blog/how-opt-out-tracking-cookies/
- You can opt out of Google Analytics by visiting www.google.com/settings/ads or by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- By using this Site, you consent to the use of such cookies and the sharing of data captured by such cookies with Google.
- You can add, view, or delete interest categories associated with your browser by visiting: https://adssettings.google.com.
- This blog is not responsible for any republished content from this blog onto other websites/blogs without our permission.
- This policy is subject to change without notice and was last updated on 10/01/2019.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
For European Economic Area Residents
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws you have the rights, among other things, to access your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing. If you wish to access or delete your personal data (if any) maintained by us or Google related to advertising on the Site, you can contact Google at Google Privacy site. If you wish to see a list of the advertising partners we work with or change which of those partners track your behavior using cookies, click the ad preferences icon. (Available in the EU.)
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
I welcome (and love) any comments/questions/remarks you desire to publish on the blog in the comment section of each post. However, I reserve the right to delete any comments which I feel do not benefit the kind of environment I desire to create on my blog. I encourage positive, kind, and helpful comments – and if needed any further clarification or helpful tips on the types of posts I write that may benefit other readers.
When visitors leave comments on the Website, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on the Website, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
If you have left comments on the Website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Policy for Newletters/email Updates/Special Offers
You may have also signed up for the newsletter in order to gain access to specialized products, resources, and offers. These offers are clearly stated on each optin form. I do not sell or distribute your information.
In the instance that you purchase a AnOrganizedSeason.com created product from online resource library or product offering(not yet available), we may also store your email information in order to send product updates. To have that information removed, please email me at [email protected]
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify me at [email protected] to be removed from my mailing list.
Access – You may request to see the information I have collected by emailing me at [email protected]
Amend – You may contact me to amend or update your personal information.
Please note that I may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.